What is panchakarma?
Ayurveda – from “Ayur” – longevity and “veda”- knowledge, the science of how to prolong life and make it healthier.
Panchakarma is an ancient Indian complex of Ayurvedic procedures, a program of deep cleansing of the body.
- removal (elimintation) of congestions and toxins from various parts of the body,
- restoration of the normal consistency of intercellular and intracellular fluid and normalization of the work of all body systems,
- deep cleansing of all body organs and tissues,
- restoration of vitality, immunity, release of energy.
The result is the harmony of the body, mind and soul.
Indications for Panchakarma:
- Chronis fatigue syndrome
- Fatigue, lack of energy
- Periodic back and joint pains
- Assistive therapy for many diseases (in combination with drug treatment)
- Disease prevention and body rejuvenation
- To increase tone and performance